Lifestyle Product Recommendations
Throughout my career I have seen what has worked for clients and what has not. I have compiled a list of products I personally use and highly recommend. These recommendations include supplements, specialty foods, devices, and personal care products. All are designed to help you achieve optimal health!
Full transparency disclosure: Please note that many of the below products are affiliate links. If you use the below links, I make a small commission off the sale. This does not in any way increase your purchase price. These are all products that I personally use and believe in, and this is simply a convenient way for me to direct you to these items. If you wish to go through other links and buy these products, that is fine. I do greatly appreciate your use of the below links–you get the exact product at a good price, and you support my ongoing research on these products. I’ll never recommend anything I haven’t tried and found to be useful and safe.
Vital Proteins Pasture-Raised Collagen Peptides
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body ensuring the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of protein.
Thrive Market – Wholesome Food
- Healthy foods and home products delivered straight to your door!
- Shop Top Organic & Non GMO Brands -Browse 4,000 products you know and love.
- Save Time & Money – Save 25-50% on every item we carry with a low-priced membership.
- Delivered to Your Door – Skip the store: We ship it all right to you.
Cosmetics and Personal Care Products for the Whole Family
- At Beautycounter, our mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone.
- We’ve banned the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals through our “Never List”
Safe and 100% natural for use in your home or on your body
The purity of an essential oil is its most important characteristic. An essential oil that isn’t pure means you run the risk of putting germs, heavy metals, or adulterants onto or into your body, which can provoke irritation, adverse effects, or even sickness. Without an accepted standard for essential oil quality, doTERRA created its own testing process, calling it CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®.
The first and only countertop reverse osmosis water purifier that creates bottled quality water from your tap – no plumbing or installation required!
Wild Planet offers a full line of top quality seafood with fresh-from-the-sea flavor. In order to adhere to the highest standards of sustainability possible, each product in our line is carefully researched according to the reports generated by leading environmental organizations. Try the Yellowtail – it changed my life.
From the a world-famous clinic in Switzerland to many of the top MDs in anti-aging and progressive medicine in the United States, High Tech Health has been the infrared sauna of choice since 1998. Top-notch product and customer service. Talk to Emily and tell her I referred you!
I have one of these and highly recommend it. You can order in custom colors also!
EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System utilizes hospital-grade technology to provide maximum air cleaning efficiency for your home and office. EnviroKlenz-Air Mobile combines certified HEPA filtration along with our patented EnviroKlenz-Air Cartridge to remove airborne pollen, dust, odors, mold, gases, fragrance, VOCs, allergens, bacteria, and more
Professional-grade supplements with no compromises
All supplements are not created equal. Vitamin and supplement companies do not undergo the same scrutiny as pharmaceutical products. This can result in ineffective and even dangerous products with poor manufacturing processes. I believe if you are going to take supplements, they should be top-quality and verified by 3rd party testing for purity and content.
Dr. Birchenough’s Supplement Criteria
- They should be free of additives and potential allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy
- They should be free of harmful excipients, binders, fillers, toxic metals, and preservatives
- The brands I use are pharmaceutical-grade and undergo extremely high quality-control and manufacturing guidelines. Each product undergoes rigorous testing by a third party laboratory to verify label claims, potency, and purity